Thursday, September 17, 2015

@DailyArtApp



DailyArt Free 
I case you haven't noticed there is a digital marketplace full of millions of apps out there that promise to make your life both better and easier.  But I have found that most of these apps typically "over-promise and under-deliver"... not living up the hype and their reviews online.

Often complicated.. glitchy and with no documentation I simply end up deleting most of them from my devices after a few days out of frustration and/or disappointment with their performance.

But I have recently found one gem of an app that breaks the mold and overcomes the hype... over-delivering by adding value to my day and putting a smile on my face :-)

The app is "DailyArt" and it is wonderfully simple in concept... "Great art delivered to your phone once a day".  

Once installed this app simply sends you a reminder about the same time each day that your daily art piece is ready for viewing.  Open the app and you are usually greeted with a painting or sculpture for your enjoyment and viewing pleasure.  Along with the art piece there is also an informative... and often educational and thought-provoking write-up about the artist or the history and style of the piece.  Perfect for the budding art lover!  For me it is a 5-minute-a-day art education class :-)

I liked this app so much I recently upgraded to the Pro version which allows for archiving your favorites along with some other nice little enhancements.  It is worth every penny for the and the best $5.00 USD I have spent in a long time.

A link to the Apple version of the app is here; https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dailyart-free-daily-dose-fine/id547982045?mt=8  and it is available for Android at the Google Play Store.

Even if you don't think you like art... give it a try!  I guarantee you will enjoy it and start looking forward to that notification tone each day as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment